- 32 months; 66 credit hours
- Lab-based learnings (13 labs)
- Apex Talk management series: twice a month
- Corporate dinners
- Friday discussion series by executive circle
- Club-based activities
- Graduate research project
MBA Evening | Master of Business Administration (Evening Shift)
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
Through our integrated MBA curriculum, combined with a variety of learning methods, you learn more than a set of management skills. You learn a new way of looking at the world, business and yourself. You broaden your perspective as you learn the cross-functional way today’s organisations work. You learn how to utilise resources and deploy skills to solve complex problems. Our many concentrations and electives help you deepen your expertise in the area of your professional interest.
You will find our 66 credit hour, 32-month MBA Evening curriculum flexible enough to accommodate your background and to fuel your career aspirations.
The MBA program offers you an opportunity to concentrate on areas like Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management. You can choose any area of concentration from among several career-focused courses. You are required to select and complete any four courses, equal to eight credit hours, from the concentration areasoffered by the university.
MBA EVENING: SALIENT FEATURES
- Minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent grades in Bachelor's level
- Management Admission Test (PUMAT) conducted by Pokhara University