- Two years; 66 credit hours
- Lab-based learnings (13 labs)
- Weekly Apex Talks programs to build corporate relationships
- Co-curricular trainings & workshops
- Apex MBA forum for freshers
- Apex Business Dialogue
- Club-based activities
- Case-based learnings
- Industrial visits
- Graduate research project
MBA | Master of Business Administration
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
Through our integrated MBA curriculum, taught via a variety of learning methods, you learn more than a set of management skills–you learn a new way of looking at the world, business, and yourself. You broaden your perspective as you learn the cross-functional ways today’s organisations work. You learn how to utilise resources and skills to solve problems. The many concentrations and electives, it helps you deepen your expertise in the area of your professional interest. You learn to understand complex problems and solve them creatively.
You will find our two-year, 66 credit hour MBA curriculum flexible enough to meet your background and career aspirations. It helps you prepare for life-long leadership.
The MBA program offers you an opportunity to concentrate on areas like Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management. You can choose any area of concentration from among several career-focused courses. You are required to select and complete any four courses, equal to eight credit hours, from the courses offered by the university.
MBA: SALIENT FEATURES
- Minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent grades in Bachelor's level
- Management Admission Test (PUMAT) conducted by Pokhara University