- 4 years; 120 credit hours
- Corporate tours
- IT module and taxation in Nepal (non-credit course)
- Apex BFIS, fintech lab and fintalk series
- Documentary review and industrial visits
- Workshops and seminars in finance, banking, insurance and securities market
BBA-BI | Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking Insurance
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
The BBA- BI is a four-year, 120 credit-hour program of Pokhara University. It prepares you especially for careers in banking, finance, and insurance. To ensure the breadth and depth that a comprehensive academic program requires, the BBA-BI comprises core and elective components.
The BBA-BI curriculum provides you a sound understanding of contemporary management and develops your communication, interpersonal, leadership, and IT skills, all of which are required to succeed in today’s competitive global environment. It also significantly develops the analytical skills you will need in the banking and insurance industries, through various practical assignments and project works.
You will gradually begin concentrating on banking and insurance. Designed to provide concepts and practises of modern banking and insurance, it also deals with the environmental forces that affect banking and insurance business in Nepal.
Along with the course work, the BBA-BI curriculum requires you to complete an internship program and one summer project to graduate from the program.
The BBA-BI program is specifically designed for careers in banking, finance, and insurance. Therefore, it does not offer additional or separate courses for concentration.
BBA-BI: SALIENT FEATURES
- Minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent grades (minimum Grade ‘C’ on individual subjects) in any +2 stream
- Computer-based test (Gade 9 & 10 General Math and English | 1.5 hrs)
- Essay writing (Handwritten | 30 mins)
- In-person interview