- 4 years; 120 Credit Hours
- Corporate Tours
- IT Module and Taxation in Nepal as non-credit
- Apex BFIS and Fintech Lab
- Documentary Review and Industrial Visits
- FinTalk Series
- Workshops and seminars in finance, banking, insurance and securities market
BBA - BI - Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking Insurance
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Graduate Programmes
BBA- BI is a four-year, 120 credit hour program of Pokhara University. It prepares you especially for careers in banking, finance, insurance and securities markets.
BBA- BI is a four-year, 120 credit hour program of Pokhara University. It prepares you especially for careers in banking, finance, insurance and securities markets. Recognizing the breadth and depth of an academic program, it comprises the core and elective components.
The BBA-BI curriculum provides you a sound understanding of contemporary management and develops your communication, interpersonal, leadership and IT skills required to succeed in today’s competitive global environment. It also significantly develops the analytical skills required in banking and insurance industry through various practical assignments, workshops, and project works.
It gradually takes you to concentrate on the areas of banking and insurance. Designed to provide concepts and practices of the modern banking, insurance, and securities market. It also deals with the environmental forces that affect banking and insurance business in Nepal.
Along with the course work, the BBA-BI curriculum requires you to complete an internship program and one summer project to graduate from the program.
Salient features of BBA-BI
- a minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (in 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent (a minimum Grade ‘C’ at individual subjects of 11&12)) in +2 in any stream are eligible
- Computer Based Test (1.5 hrs. which includes General Math and English of grade 9 & 10)
- Essay Writing (30 min Handwritten )
- In-person Interview