- 4 years- 123 Credit Hours
- Language and cultural labs
- Eight contemporary non-credit courses
- Explorative, Industrial and International Tours
- Trainings on Photography, Videography, NMA course, Blogging, IATA courses, Amadeus Ticketing platform etc
- Tourism Innovation Lab
- Case based learning
- Career counseling from experts of the Travel and Tourism Industry.
- Special guidance and support to novice entrepreneurs.
- Initiate your interpersonal relation with national and international professionals
- Real world life experience sharing through Guest Lecture in a wide range of topics.
BBA -TT - Bachelors of Business Administration - Travel & Tourism
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Graduate Programmes
BBA-TT is a four year, 123 credit hours program of Pokhara University which prepares you to become manager, entrepreneur and leader of Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality Industry.
BBA-TT is a four year, 123 credit hours program of Pokhara University which prepares you to become manager, entrepreneur and leader of Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality Industry The curriculum is designed to develop your understanding of business, environment and contemporary management perspective.
Moreover it helps to strengthen your management skills in communication, interpersonal, leadership,IT and research that are required to succeed in today’s global environment. In addition you are required to complete one internship (6 credit hours),which will expose you to different careers option in the industry and one major project (3 credit hours) for researching the topic in your desired field of study.
Finally, you need to select and complete two courses as electives to graduate from the BBA- TT program.
Salient Features of BBA-TT
- a minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (in 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent (a minimum Grade ‘C’ at individual subjects of 11&12)) in +2 in any stream are eligible
- Computer Based Test (1.5 hrs. which includes General Math and English of grade 9 & 10)
- Essay Writing (30 min Handwritten )
- In-person Interview